GeekTool is a macOS customization tool that’s been around for a long time. There are hundreds of different Geeklets availableRead more
Web browsers have a feature for pinning tabs. A pinned tab doesn’t have a close button that can be clickedRead more
Photoshop CC 2019 tutorials showing the best way to most effectively pop out images from photos. This is an update of tutorials I’ve done years ago. This update is more efficient & has better results.
Pop Out Photo Template:
Refine Edge tutorial:
Select and Mask tutorial:
Royalty-free stock photos provided by Shutterstock
ID #: 220467811 By Eugene Onischenko
Royalty-Free Music provided by
High quality, copyright-free music for YouTube.
Music track: “Full Drift”
#popout #photoshop, #PhotoEffect
Subscribe to Blue Lightning TV!:
Support Blue Lightning TV on Patreon for as little as $2/month!
Become a Channel Member:
To become a Channel Member on IOS & other “unsupported devices”:
Facebook “Subscriber Page”:
Follow along with Kaja, age seven, to learn how to make a stained-glass window.
• Food coloring
• All-purpose glue
• Sheet of paper
• Plastic container
• Popsicle sticks
• Masking tape
• Nail file or sandpaper
• Black yarn
1. Glue four popsicle sticks together to create a frame for your design.
2. Ask an adult to cut a plastic container or any other sheet of plastic to fit the frame you created. (Leaving extra room on the edges will allow you to glue the finished design to the frame more easily.)
3. Using a nail file or sandpaper roughen the surface of the plastic. (This will allow the color to adhere to the surface.)
4. Trace the inner edge of the frame on to a sheet of paper. Outline your design within the border you’ve just drawn.
5. With the rough side up, take your sheet of plastic and place it over your design. Tape down the plastic to keep it in place.
6. In a cup, mix two parts craft glue, one part water, and about four drops of food coloring. Repeat for all colors you wish to use.
7. Paint your design! Tip: Work with one color at a time so you don’t have to worry about washing your paintbrush as often. You can use a cotton swab if you need to clean up any mistakes.
8. Let your design dry completely before moving onto the next step. This should take about 20-30 minutes.
9. Once dried, to create a border between each color, outline your design with glue, using a cotton swab for more accuracy. Place black yarn on top of the glue. Cut the yarn to size once it is placed down.
10. Carefully remove the tape from your design.
11. Apply glue to the back of your frame, and glue down your design!
#MetKids is a digital feature made for, with and by kids!
Inspired by Autumn Landscape.
Subscribe for new content from the Met: …
#metkids #themet #art
Supported by Bloomberg Philanthropies.
©2019 The Metropolitan Museum of Art
subscribe and give us your valuable suggestions.Read more
KDE’s window manager (KWin) has gone over a lot of improvements since KDE Plasma 5 has been released. Among thoseRead more
Window management on macOS isn’t the best. If you compare it with multi-tasking on the OS, the gap is moreRead more
The screens on my house have seen better days. You can spend a bunch of money to buy new ones, but why not just fix the ones you have? It’s not that hard, and you’ll see why in this video.
NOTE: In this case, I’m using fiberglass screen. If you use aluminum screen on your project, you’ll have to take an extra step. See my video about replacing the screen on my sliding door for that process:
You are invited to support TSG Multimedia on Patreon:
Thanks for being awesome!
Please consider subscribing if you enjoy my content.
©2019 TSG Multimedia. All Rights Reserved.Read more
Task view, or the app switcher on Windows has been a staple part of the OS for a long time.Read more
Don’t try this at Home. Call a Service Professional. Or Buy a New AC
Send Mail To:
P.O. Box 4302
Easton, PA 18043
Get yourself a HotLogic Mini Personal Portable Oven. Use Discount Code RickM
Try Better Veg’d Ketchup
Please Subscribe if you like. Thank You Very Much!
This post contains affiliate links, which means I receive a small commission if you make a purchase using the link.Read more