LG’s SmartShare feature on Optimus G enables wireless media sharing between LG devices. SmartShare used to be implementation of DLNA® but has expanded to encompass LG’s media-sharing experience. Each LG division — whether Mobile Communications or Home Entertainment — has its own SmartShare UX & roadmap best suited for its product portfolio. All LG Divisions align on which technology or protocol to focus on and optimizes the User Experience for its particular products.
– DLNA® Pull: lets you pull contents from nearby DLNA® enabled devices & enjoy it on your LG Smartphones.
– Home Cloud lets you remotely access contents from the cloud using your LG account (ID/PW protected) so you can watch your contents anywhere.
– Connection Wizard: Discovers and connects to all major industry-standard wireless devices, letting you play contents on a bigger screen and beam your media files to your friend.
– Miracast™ or DLNA® Push: Connect to your Miracast™ enabled TV to mirror what’s on your phone or stream contents from your phone to a DLNA® enabled TV.
– DLNA® Pull & Push: Mixed use of ‘DLNA® Pull’ and ‘DLNA® Push’ enables phone to pull contents from the PC and push it directly to the TV.
– Bluetooth® Push: Push music directly to your Bluetooth® Audio Speakers from your phone’s music player. There’s no need to access other settings.
For more information, visit