Make this delicious recipe at home! Full recipe instructions mentioned below:
• 500 gms. mutton
• 2 Boiled potatoes
• 2 Onion
• 1/2 cup curd
• 1 table spoon turmeric
• 1 tbsp red chili powder
• 1 tbsp salt
• 1.5 tbsp of shahi garam masala
• 2 tbsp ginger garlic paste
• 500 gms mutton
• 1 sliced onion
• In a bowl add curd, turmeric, red chili powder, salt, shahi garam masala, ginger garlic paste and onion. Mix well
• Add the red meat and mix it well. More the marinating, soft and juicy would be the meat
• Refrigerate the marinating for over night
For Shahi Garam Masala
Take a pan and roast 1 bay leaf, 1 star anise, 1 nutmeg, 1 manse, 3 inch cinnamon stick, 4 cardamom and Cumin seed. Grind well to make a fine masala
For the Gravy
• In a pan add 3 tbsp of mustard oil. Add sugar and stir till it caramelize with the oil.
• Add 1 bay leaf and 1/2 inch of cinnamon stick
• Add 1 sliced onion and sauté until it turns pink. Add 1 tbsp of red chili powder and sauté for another few seconds. Close the pan with the lid and let the onion fry.
• Add the marinated mutton and stir well. Close the lid and allow the mutton to cook for 10 minutes in low flame
• After 10 minutes, add 1 tbsp of cumin powder and stir well to mix it will with the mutton. Cumin powder enhances the color of the gravy .
• Let it cook for another 10 minutes and then add 1 glass of warm water.
• Close the lid and allow the mutton to cook for another 30-40 minutes.
• Serve hot with rice or chapatti
More about GoodTimes:
GoodTimes isn’t just a word or a phrase, it’s an emotion, a feeling. It’s something that can make us feel better in a fraction of a second. GoodTimes is the premium non-fiction channel that you should be watching because it will make you feel like the ‘Good Times’ have just begun!
GoodTimes is your one-stop shop every time you’re looking for some wholesome entertainment. When life gets tough and you need to lighten the mood, tune into GoodTimes. Whether it’s the most masaledaar Bollywood goss or quick-fix relationship tips you need, this is where you tune in.
Film junkies, rejoice! Here is one platform to suit all your needs. From the latest Bollywood fashion trends and airport looks (and also the…oops…bloopers) to the first glimpse of movie trailers, from in-depth analysis of the latest movies to the newest shows to binge-watch on OTT platforms, there’s nothing you won’t find here. That’s why we insist, when you’re here you’re bound to have a good time.
But that’s not all! We also have a host of other bite-sized snippets of life that you will love. Foodies will find an extensive range of drool-worthy videos with some hattke recipes that will kill it on your ‘gram. At the same time, fitness freaks will find tips on health and wellness.
Those who’ve been bitten by the travel bug will be delighted to find a wide variety of recommendations with actual, user-friendly tips. So, the next time you’re looking to tick one off your bucket list, come to us to plan your dream vacay and discover some hidden gems whose pictures will give your friends major FOMO.
Planning a wedding is no mean feat, but hang on, we’ve got you covered there too! Check out our lists of wedding trends and our fun web-series on weddings to ensure that your Big Fat Indian Wedding Is everything you want it to be.
The best of all things lifestyle – from the latest updates from the sporting world to what everyone is talking about in the gadget universe – can be found on ONE single platform, only on GoodTimes. Our aim is to provide you with EVERY SINGLE THING you need to have a good time in life, all at the click of a button. If you aren’t here, you’re missing out on some serious good times!
Follow GoodTimes now for the best of Bollywood, lifestyle and entertainment.
Connect with us on our other social platforms for more fun content: